Saturday, March 22, 2014

Are you suffering from adult acne?

If you are like me then you know how it feels to get zits and blemishes every now and then. Wait, weren't these things supposed to be over when you get older?
Every now and then closer to that time of the month I used to get these zits in random spots on my face and I don't know about you but annoys the heck out of me. From my knowledge of skin care, I knew that Salicylic acid works against acne and I was searching for a product that has this ingredient. I came across a product by "Bliss" that I decided to try and that was it; I never have to try another product for this issue again. 

Bliss - Steep clean mattifying toner pads



These soaked pads have changed my life and won my battle against hormones. I no longer get these ugly zits and no longer have to cover my skin up. I use these pads once in the morning after washing my face and once at night before going to bed everyday and have not had any zits ever since. Make sure if you decide to get this, to get the one for very oily skin because what that means is that it is more concentrated hence the effect on these zits will be more.

Do not forget to use a moisturizer after the a couple of minutes of using this product to avoid drying of your skin.

Happy saturday everyone and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment