Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pevonia BOTANICA Cleanser.


Our skin loves routine and an essential part of the daily skin care routine is cleansing. The "Spa Teen" collection, a branch of the Pevonia skin care line, is one of the best facial scrubs I have tried. Although it may say Teen, it works just as great on adult skin.

In my last post I spoke about a very common frustrating issue, adult acne. This product is great for adult acne and blemishes and just by using this scrub for 5 days I started getting compliments on how bright and glowy my skin looked. In a sense it made my skin more fair by maybe half a shade which is a great outcome of using powerful exfoliators. 
I would also like to talk about the amazing smell of the Pevonia products. They smell very fresh and earthy which is a great scent to wake up by in the morning and relaxing enough to use before bedtime. 

Tomorrow I will post the best products to pair this cleanser with to avoid dry skin and to maximize the benefits. 


                                                                         
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment