Monday, March 24, 2014

Pevonia Trio!

Hello to my lovely followers and hope you guys are having a wonderful spring day.
As I previously promised, here is the Pevonia products that I paired up with the "Spa Teen" cleanser. After washing my face with the Spa Teen cleanser, I used the LIGNE LAVANDOU serum which is a soothing propolis concentrate. I used a couple of pumps each use for all over my face which dries immediately. I would like mention that although I referred to it as a serum, it is not greasy like most serums I have used. I follow up with the LIGNE FONDAMENTALE which is the combination balancing skin cream. This cream is very light gets absorbed immediately and does not leave your skin feeling heavy and greasy. 


As you may have noticed I prefer products that are not greasy and get absorbed quickly. I just do not like the heavy greasy feeling on my skin and so far all of the products that I have posted tend to follow that. This trio helped me achieve a more radiant skin in just a few days. 



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment