Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BIODERMA

Are you looking for that perfect make-up remover? 

If you didn't know, now you know it! BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O is one of the best make up removers I have ever tried. It is not greasy and works fast! It feels like water and cleans like a magic wand. 

Have you ever wiped your eye makeup off and lost many lashes? "Why in the world did I ever put eye make up on" was my exact thought before trying BIODERMA! One of my best friends Nadia Introduced this product to me who is a great make up enthusiast. She Just moved here from Iran and had bought this product in iran and I was sad that I may not find it here but thanks to amazon I was able to get my hands on it and to my surprise the product this amazing was very fairly priced!

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=bioderma+sensibio+h2o+500ml&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=26603955685&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1783718905568908334&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_4fsym4c5bt_b



2 comments:

  1. Can this be used on the eyes, as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear NL,
    This product is specially perfect for the eyes. It easily removes the heaviest of eye makeup without harming lashes.
    Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Tannaz

    ReplyDelete